Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birchbox #1 September 2013 Review



The Box: Birchbox

The Products: 4-5 High End Makeup & Beauty Products

The Cost: $10 a month

Birchbox awards you 10 points for each product in your box that you review. Each 10 points you earn is equal to $1.00. You can redeem your points for FREE beauty products. 
You'll also earn 50 points ($5.00) for each friend you refer.



Paulas Choice Resist BHA 9

I wish this sample was larger. Its a really pricey item, so I hope im able to get a few uses out of it to see its effectiveness.


Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray

I love that this is a light hold spray, I really hate hair spray that makes your hair stiff and hard. This is perfect for keeping down fly aways! 

Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips

I LOVE this stuff! Im obsessed with lip products & treatments so this is probably my favorite thing in this box. Im definitely purchasing the full size!


Coastal Scents Eyeshadow

Normally I dont like getting eyeshadow, because I have more than I could ever use up in a lifetime.. but I actually really like these colors :)

Ruffian Nail Lacquer

I got this in the color Hedge Fund. While I really like the color, I just dont think green looks good on my nails with my current complexion. Maybe in the summer when I have a glow.. but right now im super pale.. im afraid this might make me look sick! haha!


If you want to get your own Birchbox, Subscribe HERE for only $10 a month!




No comments:

Post a Comment