Friday, October 25, 2013

Birchbox Order Review


Birchbox has a really great reward system. For each product in your box you can write a review and earn 10 points. Every 10 points is worth $1.00. When you reach 100 points ($10.00) you can cash them in for FREE products. Yes, FREE!

You also get 50 points ($5) for each person you refer to Birchbox. AND youll earn 1 point for every dollar you spend in the Birchbox shop. The points add up really fast!

Here are the details of my order.


Benefit Gimme Brow
Each purchase of this product until Nov 10 gives you an additional 50 points ($5)
Sadly when I purchased this it was on back order, so It didnt arrive with everything else, but is shipping soon!


ybf beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil


IT Cosmetics® Vitality Lip Flush Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi

NUXE Reve de Miel® Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm


Birchbox has a Bonus Shop with special deals. The Mystery Sample Pack is FREE with a $35 order. You dont know what your getting until it arrives! This is what I got in mine!

Suki Lemongrass Exfoliating Cleanser & Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream


I used 400 points on this order to get $40 worth of products for FREE. I also downloaded the Birchbox App in the App store and got a discount code for 20% OFF my entire order! 

My order retails over $80.00 BUT I only spent $13.00 to get ALL THIS & the Benefit Gimme Brow. 


If you want to get your own Birchbox, subscribe HERE for only $10 a month! Earn points for reviewing products & referring friends! Youll also get access to exclusive deals on high-end beauty products!  -Its SO worth it!

CLICK HERE if you Want to See What I Got in My October Birchbox for $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment